Monday, October 26, 2009

We Have A Winner















Modesty almost forbids me from mentioning the fact that I won the most creative costume award at the West Hollywood Dog Costume Contest yesterday. However, since I know how disappointed all my fans would be if I didn't share this wonderful news, I'm notifying all of you and sending along photos. I went as "A Sheep In Wolf's Clothing," and I must say that I was greeted with a warm reception by the spectators, the judges, and, especially, the MC, who I rewarded with a good licking.
I just love strutting down a runway, don't you? The flash bulbs, the applause, the joyous laughter -- it is just heaven. And then afterward, having all the paparazzi come over to take close ups and interview moi, well, it was just a lovely, lovely day. Plus, my beloved Godmother, June, came along to share it with me. I've already started making plans for next year. A gin fizz, Charles Lamb, Babe...well, I have a whole year to think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment