Monday, June 15, 2009

Good Citizenship Class

First of all, let me apologize for not keeping in touch with all my fans out there. When you are young, soft, and cuddly like I am, everyone wants a piece of you in this town, and, as you may know, I'm one puppy that has a very hard time saying, "no." But I promise to do better.

At the moment, I'm enrolled in a very demanding class, "Canine Good Citizenship." Now, I know you are all thinking why in the world would Boodles need a class like that and, I must admit, I wondered the same thing myself. However, mom explained that I can't become a therapy dog without passing the canine good citizenship test. And being a therapy dog has been a lifelong dream of mine, so I have no choice.

Besides, it makes me smile inside just to think of how much joy I'll bring to people, when I show up in my little yellow coat, smiling and wagging to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment